Sunday, February 13, 2022

Mia Noi or Mia Luang


Valentine Day comes once a year.

Today I'm a half world distant from my two wives and four kids in Thailand. I can only say I love you or 'pom rak khun' over the telephone or via Western Union. My wives' preference was for my sending money over the internet. Money always says 'rak mak' or love you much.

Several friends in New York have asked, "Which wife do you love most?"

Mia noi or Mia Luang?

I'd have to go with #2, because you'd never have a #2 if you loved #1 so much.

A geek or a part-time mistress sure.

I don't know a single faithful westerner in Thailand.

Maybe me, because I am faithful to both my wives.

And that was no small accomplishment in Thailand where temptation lurks in the air like perfume from a a fragrant tree. It's everywhere.

THE GHOST FROM PATTAYA GHOST CORRECTED MY THAI.

MIA LUANG INSTEAD OF MIA YAI, HOWEVER MY MIA LUANG HAS GAINED WEIGHT AND NOT TWO KILOS. SO SHE ENDS UP BEING MIA YAI OR UWAN TOO.

No comments: